- RSS Channel Showcase 2204567
- RSS Channel Showcase 5345303
- RSS Channel Showcase 3338663
- RSS Channel Showcase 6916753
Articles on this Page
- 11/22/15--13:05: _The Red Carpet Look...
- 11/22/15--13:23: _Meghan Trainor and ...
- 11/22/15--13:49: _Ariana Grande Slays...
- 11/22/15--13:50: _Gwen Stefani's "Use...
- 11/22/15--14:07: _One Direction Slay ...
- 11/22/15--14:25: _Boy Bands Rock Rain...
- 11/22/15--14:34: _Nicki Minaj, Kylie ...
- 11/22/15--14:56: _Alanis Morissette a...
- 11/22/15--15:22: _One Direction Win A...
- 11/22/15--15:48: _Justin Bieber Shuts...
- 11/22/15--16:02: _What We Know About ...
- 11/22/15--16:44: _You Won't Recognize...
- 11/23/15--05:32: _KUWTK Sneak Peek: K...
- 11/23/15--05:38: _Did Nicki Minaj Sha...
- 11/23/15--05:55: _Song-by-Song Review...
- 11/23/15--05:59: _You Have to See Thi...
- 11/23/15--08:32: _Did Kylie Jenner Ju...
- 11/23/15--08:35: _Call Bae: Glitter B...
- 11/23/15--08:49: _How to Get the Look...
- 11/23/15--09:09: _Did Harry Styles Ad...
- 11/22/15--13:05: The Red Carpet Look Everyone Can Recreate From the 2015 AMAs
- Part your hair down the middle.
- Straighten any wavy strands with a flat iron.
- Apply a flyaway protector.
- 11/22/15--14:25: Boy Bands Rock Rainbow Hair at 2015 American Music Awards
- 11/22/15--15:48: Justin Bieber Shuts Down AMAs With Water-Soaked Performance
- 11/22/15--16:02: What We Know About the 'Pretty Little Liars' November Special
- 11/22/15--16:44: You Won't Recognize a Scary Skinny Chris Hemsworth in This Photo
- 11/23/15--05:32: KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kris Wants Kim to Slow Down
- 11/23/15--05:38: Did Nicki Minaj Shade Jennifer Lopez at the American Music Awards?
- 11/23/15--05:55: Song-by-Song Review of Alessia Cara's 'Know It All'
- 11/23/15--05:59: You Have to See This Blogger's Hilarious Recreations of Celeb Photos
- 11/23/15--08:32: Did Kylie Jenner Just Say She's Going to Marry Tyga?!
- 11/23/15--08:35: Call Bae: Glitter Beards Are Now a Thing on Instagram
- 11/23/15--08:49: How to Get the Look: Kylie Jenner's Textured AMAs Ponytail
Whenever we watch red carpets, we go through an emotional roller coaster that goes something like this: We fangirl over the latest braided updo that is #hairgoals and immediately march into our bathrooms armed with our beauty arsenal of bobby pins, mirrors and not one, not two, but several brushes. A few YouTube tutorials and several curling iron burns later, we give up, mascara running down our faces faster than our tears.
But not this year. At the 2015 American Music Awards, A-listers like Zendaya and Selena Gomez (and newcomer Tove Lo) made it ridiculously simple for us to mimic their hairstyles. It's so simple, you can do it in three steps.
Oh, and there's a fourth step: Walk out of your house looking flawless and thank the beauty goddesses for making this year's trend simple AF to follow.
Well that's one way to spice up an awards show performance. While we were totally digging on the Marvin Gaye and Get It On vibe Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth were delivering, we totally didn't expect their epic big finish.
Oh yeah, Meghan and Charlie totally locked lips...or, actually? Totally made out in a huge way.
Talk about unexpected! Meghan and Charlie's makeout sesh was hot, hot, hot...and the perfect way to "get it on," so to speak!
Ariana Grande not only slayed her 2015 American Music Awards performance of "Focus," she also brought on a huge change-up with her hair. And we are loving it!
Ari channeled some old school glam with her dark hair completely down with some pins to show off her gorg face. Check out those slammin' waves - buh-bye half-up-half-down Ariana signature ponytail!
Ariana kicked off her "Focus" performance with a sexy intro before running behind the red curtain and stripping down to a skimpy costume change.
Ariana also won the award for Best Pop/Rock female, where she dedicated her award to her grandma! So cute.
Whew! That was intense.
After a nostalgic introduction by Clueless co-stars Alicia Silverstone and Jeremy Sisto, a visibly emotional Gwen Stefani took to the American Music Awards stage to perform her touching single "Used to Love You."
Donning slicked-back tresses and a stunning black mesh dress, Gwen almost appeared to be fighting back tears as she belted out the heartbreaking lyrics, "I don't know why I cry/But I think it's because I remember/For the first time since I had you/That I used to love you."
Seriously, we can't even deal RN.
While it's certainly the mark of a professional to draw the audience in with emotion, perhaps the song momentarily took Gwen back to her recent split with her ex. What can we say guys - heartbreak sucks!
Less than a week ago, Gwen was spotted packing on the PDA with fellow The Voice coach and official new bae Blake Shelton, which is enough to get her back to wearing that signature red-lipped smile again in no time.
Every One Direction performance just gets us one step closer to their upcoming break, but this 2015 American Music Awards performance is beyond amazing.
Watch 1D slay their performance of "Perfect" in this AMAs video clip. Yeah, it was perfect.
Harry Styles ditched his cray-mazing white floral suit to match up better with his bandmates Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, with Liam Payne rocking a colorful vest.
But enough about their fashion choices - we're more excited by the vocals the 1D guys brought to the AMAs stage because they totally slayed it without the need of any crazy light effects or backup dancers.
Whenever we talk about the latest rainbow hair trend, it's usually on, well, us girls. But at the 2015 American Music Awards, it was the guys who rocked the colorful mane.
Walk the Moon's Kevin Ray sported sunset tousled locks, while frontman Nicholas Petricca opted for the full Kesha look. Drummer Sean Waugaman sported a blue hue in the front and a fiery red in the back, but when asked how these boys from Ohio feel now that they're famous, Nicholas revealed that Eli Maiman is the only band mate who hasn't dyed his hair: "He's keeping the Midwestern roots."
Fair enough.Arizona-born Joe Jonas showed off a new 'do on the AMAs red carpet, and we're loving this teal hue. It definitely complements the burgundy ensemble his DNCE crew is going for.It wouldn't be a complete boy band hair color story without mentioning 5 Seconds Of Summer's Michael Clifford and his signature fire hair. No stranger to dyeing his mane, the lead singer proves that he's a head (get it?) above the rest.
What do you think about the guys rocking rainbow hair for a change? We're digging these new 'dos and hope to see more of it on future red carpets.
Sigh. We can't resist totally fangirling over moments like these.
When Kylie Jenner and Gigi Hadid presented Nicki Minaj with the award for Favorite Rap/Hip Hop Album for The Pinkprint at the American Music Awards, Gigi and Nicki left us with some major FOMO as they both did a little impromptu dance move to "Anaconda."
And watching them hugging as they left the stage? #SquadGoals.
Read More: Nicki Minaj Wins Favorite Hip-Hop Album at 2015 American Music Awards [VIDEO] | http://theboombox.com/nicki-minaj-wins-favorite-hip-hop-album-2015-american-music-awards/?trackback=tsmclip
Earlier in the night, Nicki allegedly displayed a side-eye during J. Lo's opening AMAs performance, but during her speech, there was no shade in sight - only positive vibes and encouragement. "Find your voice, find your purpose before it's too late," she continued.
Amen, Nicki. We couldn't have said it better.
One of the highlights of the 2015 American Music Awards was the Alanis Morissette and Demi Lovato duet of "You Oughta Know," celebrating the song's 20th anniversary. Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this killer combo.
Demi joined Alanis to sing the hell out of the well-known anthem - and wow, it totally didn't disappoint. We're only hoping this means Demi and Alanis can collab on something else in the future because we want more.
Demi's performance of "Confident" earlier in the AMAs broadcast was nothing short of epic, as she rocked the song with a sassy, sexy and yes...confident...look and attitude.
Congratulations to One Direction, who won the 2015 American Music Awards Artist of the Year! Watch their acceptance speech, where they give a shout out to fans and also mention that upcoming break. Sniffle.
Hey, way to go out on a high, guys. The 1D guys won the AMAs Artist of the Year last year too, and they're still so deserving of the honor.
What a year, y'all.
In their acceptance speech, Louis Tomlinson talks about how the award is "a testament to how incredible our fans are." Preach. After mentioning their break, Liam Payne gave a nod to their families, their label, and the AMAs.
Well done, guys.
after the year we've had i love seeing them this happy they really deserve it :) https://t.co/aOLcf6gzZJ- next to you november (@harrytif) November 23, 2015
Proud is an understatement https://t.co/qzCwJVEJjM- Çrystal (@wtfnarry1D) November 23, 2015
Justin Bieber just left the American Music Awards stage soaking wet - and the downpour wasn't caused by the tears of die-hard Beliebers (well, maybe a little).
The Biebs literally took the AMAs by storm during his T-Mobile finale performance, which featured a three-song medley of "What Do U Mean," "Where are You Now" and a rain-drenched version of "Sorry."
Seriously - once Justin transitioned into the final song, a downpour of water completely soaked the singer, his dancers and the stage, making for an interesting artistic effect. While he managed to safely pull off a few smooth moves in the faux-rain, the Beliebers in the crowd waved their pink neon sticks and went totally cray, including the ladies of Fifth Harmony and Ariana Grande, who were spotted rockin' out to his set in the crowd.
J. Lo may have set the stage on fire with her insane AMAs performance, but Justin shut it all the way down in the coolest way possible.
Real talk: it's been foreveeeer since we've seen our lovely little liars. Okay, so it's been more like two months, but as any Pretty Little Liars fan knows, that might as well be an eternity. Fortunately, we won't have to wait much longer to get a glimpse into what Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer will be doing five years after Charlotte DiLaurentis was revealed as Big A, because the Pretty Little Liars November special airs on Nov. 24 on ABC Family. Welcome back to Rosewood!
If you got used to the traditional Pretty Little Liars holiday specials (you know, the creepy-as-heck ones that kept you up alllll night with visions of baby doll masks in your head?!) sadly, this one won't be quite as scary. The November special won't be so much an "episode" as it will be a behind-the-scenes look, with interviews from the cast and crew. Though it won't advance the story, it will give us little clues as to what the new season will hold, which should be enough to make any PLL fan freak.
According to TVLine, fans will get juicy deets about what the girls are up to now that they're done with college and out in the real world. The "Five Years Forward" special will reveal what each Rosewood girl is up to in the year 2016, and will even discuss which guy or girl has stolen their heart in the years since their high school graduation. (Still not over the fact that Hanna won't be with Caleb anymore... though seriously hoping for an epic reunion by the end of the season.) It may not be a brand-new episode, but it is dropping serious bombs about the liars new lives post-A. Considering that it will be the last special until PLL returns for the second half of Season 6 on Jan. 12, I will be glued to my television on Tuesday.
When you think of Chris Hemsworth, it's hard not to picture him with the rock-hard abs of the Norse god that he plays on the big screen. Liam's big brother isn't done playing Thor in the Marvel universe, but it may take Chris a little while to get back into shape after slimming down for his latest flick. Chris' recent Instagram post of his transformed bod for the drama In the Heart of the Sea is totally unrecognizable and definitely showed the lengths he went in order to prep for this role.
In the Heart of the Sea is based on the true story of the crew of the American whaling ship Essex, whose survival story was so insane that it inspired author Herman Melville to write the novel Moby-Dick. After a whale destroys the ship, the remaining crew must fight to survive by any means necessary, despite being thousands of miles from land. Naturally, Chris' ultra-fit figure wasn't going to cut it for a movie about a crew lost at sea for weeks, so he needed to seriously overhaul his look - which he absolutely did. He went from this...
Just woke up to the boyfriend flexing at the end of the bed!! No need for filters! Oh my..... Swoon! #chrishemsworth #hot #shirtlesschrishemsworth #swoon #omg #lostforwords #heaven #inmydreams #sweetdreams #lol #boyfriend #agirlcandream #nofiltersneeded #bowchickawowwow #thor #hotness #muscles #notable #nowords
That's some serious level of commitment, though if you're concerned that Chris developed a tanning problem, don't be: I'm pretty sure that the look was achieved by makeup, not one-too-many sessions at Beach Bum. Here's hoping that the movie floors us just as much as its lead's jaw-dropping movie transformation.
Kris Jenner is a momager, but exactly as the title indicates, she is a "mom" first and a "manager" second.
In this Keeping Up With The Kardashians sneak peek, the mom part comes out in a big way as she tries to get her very pregnant daughter to slow down.
First, Kris starts to tell her she needs to slow down on the beignets because she's become fully obsessed with them and even brought home the mix so her personal chef could make them at home. That part, we would actually take Kim's side on. The girl is pregnant, let her eat what she wants!
On the second part, though, Kris makes a very good point. When Kim says she's flying to Paris for a fitting because she wants some more maternity clothes. "This going to put you over the edge," Kris worries out loud. "You're trying to do everything that would make the normal, non-pregnant person exhausted."
During Kim's first pregnancy, she had a miscarriage scare after a trip to Paris and while she checked out fine, her doctors did order her to get more rest, so we definitely understand why Kris wants her to slow down a little bit.
**This episode of KUWTK airs Sunday, November 29 at 9 pm ET/PT on E!**
Nicki Minaj isn't really one for subtle shade. If you'll recall from the MTV VMAs in August, she'll tell you how she feels if there's an issue (right, Miley Cyrus?).
Still, the rapper got social media talking when Jennifer Lopez opened up the American Music Awards with a big dance number set to a mash-up of this year's hottest songs. When "Anaconda" came on, the camera panned to Nicki who looked rather unimpressed and appeared to throw a side eye like so...
After social media erupted with posts about it, Nicki hit Twitter to clear everything up, responding to a fan who posted a video clip of the moment and wrote, "Damn J Lo....... Nicki Minaj facial expression says it all...We still love u doe." Nicki retweeted it and wrote, "lol says what all? I'm looking at my own face on the screen when I'm looking to the right. I turn Bak & look @ her."
J. Lo didn't seem fazed by it either way. The AMAs host not only didn't reference it on any of her social media pages, she went on to slay in nine other outfits during her hosting duties and headed to her after party at HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails in Los Angeles.
lol says what all? I'm looking at my own face on the screen when I'm looking to the right. I turn Bak & look @ her 😂 https://t.co/39JXJbesEW- NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) November 23, 2015
While she was there, the "Booty" crooner reunited with her ex Sean "Diddy" Combs (who shouted her out during the show) and was snapped laughing it up with him while they enjoyed the night.
I first heard about Alessia Cara, 19 year old singer-songwriter, when Taylor Swift tweeted at the rising star, praising her Four Pink Walls EP, which released back in August. Taylor tweeted, "After just a few listens through the Four Pink Walls EP, my heart belongs to @alessiacara. #FourPinkWalls."
Being a big fan of Taylor's, I then had to search Alessia on YouTube, and I was immediately hooked and awe-stuck by her soulful voice and entrancing guitar skills. I learned that Alessia got her start in the music industry by posting acoustic covers of popular songs from her bedroom floor in Brampton, Canada on YouTube since age 13. She obviously had to be extraordinarily talented since Taylor was impressed by her. Taylor's tweet brought attention to Alessia's single "Here," which reached No.1 on Billboard and Twitter Emerging Artists chart.
On November 13, Alessia released her debut album titled Know It All, which sounds nothing like a debut album. Her songs are sophisticated and lyrically descriptive. She embodies the definition of a pop artist, and the songs make you want to let go and dance. While listening to the album, it seemed as if Alessia read my mind and put all of my thoughts in to her songs. Since I'm about the same age as her, it was apparent to me that she reflects on her personal experiences, making Know It All intimate and real. Some of her ideas are so simple, yet her simplicity is ingenious. Her voice is prominent, captivating and powered by emotion. I did a song-by-song review because each song lured me in for its unique qualities.
1. "17" opens up with "ohs" and a fun beat that captured my attention. Alessia reminisces on always wanting to grow up as a little girl, but now she wishes she could "freeze the time at 17." It's enlivening, youthful and happy; it seems as though Alessia is on top of a hill exclaiming to the world her epitome that she should embrace living in the moment. It's a simple life lesson, but it's an experience we've all gone through, and it's an innovative song.
Favorite lyric: "I'm a know it all, I don't know enough"
2. "Here" is the anthem for anyone who has ever been at a party and just wanted to leave; this is probably the only hit song about a party being unenjoyable, making it unique and ironically, completely relatable. It's down-to-earth and honest, and the lyrics are so vivid, I felt like I was at the party. She sings, "I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana."
Favorite lyrics: "But honestly I'd rather be somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen, to some music with the message (like we usually do)"
3. "Outlaws" begins with a fuzzy noise; it felt like I was tuning into an old television, which coincides with the '60s vibe of the song. It's about two lovers who are running away from a crime they committed and promising to stand by one another through it all. Despite the lovers being "partners in crime," I couldn't help but root for them to get away and escape triumphantly because their passion for each other is admirable and beautiful.
Favorite lyric: "You're the shining to my star"
4. "I'm Yours" has its own personality; it's sassy and flirtatious. Alessia is blaming a guy for making her fall in love with him because she doesn't want to risk getting her heartbroken, "Oh how rude of you to ruin my miserable and tell me I'm beautiful." But she "tore down her walls" and let this guy into her heart. It's an upbeat song, but Alessia is reluctant to love because she's "had her heart broken before," expressing her vulnerability, making it so authentic.
Favorite lyric: "How dare you march into my heart"5. "Four Pink Walls" is bluesy and especially personal because Alessia wrote it all herself; she portrays what she is experiencing as she is transferring from being an ordinary girl to becoming a famous pop star. All of the dreams she ever longed for are coming true and it's surreal to her; she is discovering that there is a life "behind those four pink walls" of her bedroom. The lyrics in this song are so descriptive and painted a picture inside my head: "I grew up memorizing all the cracks in the walls, staring up at the ceiling watching particles fall."
Favorite lyric: "I assumed there was only room for my dreams in my dreams"
6. "Wild Things" begins with a clapping noise, and Alessia is preaching to her fellow girls that have ever felt insecure. She ensures them that they don't have to conform, that it's okay to be independent and proud of who you are: "Don't wanna hang around the in crowd, the cool kids, I'm cool to me, cause they're not cooler than we are." The rhymes in the verses roll off her tongue, making the song intriguing: " Bow your head, the pie is here, but you and I, we're pioneers." The song has a motivational message and is a really cool tune.
Favorite lyric: "Then leave us alone, cause we don't need your policies, we have no apologies for being.."
7. "Stone" featuring Sebastian Kole, is a soothing, finger-picked acoustic song with a light drum. Alessia's voice is sweet and soothing, and she says to her significant other, "In a world uncertain, say you'll be my stone." She's asking him to always be there for her and in return, she promises to always be there for him. Sebastian harmonizes with her in the second verse and the contrast is slight, yet beautiful. Sebastian's voice represents the male love interest in the song, and he adds to the meaning of the two lovers depending on and vowing to one another.
Favorite lyric: "Change in every wind, the sands of time don't know our name"
8. In "Overdose," the prominent sounds are drums and clapping, which emphasize the intensity of the metaphor of love being compared to an overdose: "Oh and I overdose, boy I just want off of this roller coaster." This powerful metaphor made me envision this drama-filled, up-and-down love. The song is so emotional and also, very catchy, with a great beat.
Favorite lyric: "We talk, we laugh, detox, rehab"
9. "Stars" is a piano ballad that emphasizes Alessia's breathtaking voice and expresses a lot of emotion. Alessia is saying that people make the process love so complicated, but it doesn't have to be. She is singing to her lover, "We could be stars," simultaneously displaying both the hopeful and hopefulness of love. It's pure and genuine.
Favorite lyric: "And sometimes we need to shed our facade and be just who we are, all broken and torn, then we could be stars"
10. "Scars to Your Beautiful" portrays a girl who is down on herself and doesn't see her beauty, but Alessia sings to her and insists that she's perfect just the way she is: "You don't have to change a thing the world can change its heart." The song is very motivational; it has such a powerful message, especially coming from a famous singer-songwriter who is a role model for many girls. It's also lyrically brilliant and upbeat.
Favorite lyric: "So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away, cause covergirls don't cry after their face is made"
11. "River of Tears" is a melancholic and emotional piano ballad about the fall-out of a relationship and the pain Alessia is feeling. Alessia's ex-lover just watched her suffer and "drown in a river of tears." Although Alessia is upset about her past relationship, she remains strong and by the end of the song claims, "And I believe that you are everything I needed, but I don't need no more." It's powerful and beautiful; with every note of the piano and Alessia's voice, I felt her anguish.
Favorite lyric: "Still got the flowers that you sent, and the note you wrote that said we're meant to be forever, I keep them all as evidence, in a drawer under the mirror, filled with empty promises"
12. "My Song" concludes and ties the album together; it portrays Alessia's desire to write her own music and stay true to who she is. She describes that she, "Don't want your hooks or auto-tune." She wants to be her own individual in the music industry, which is significant especially because she is a new artist. The tambourine adds a nice touch to the song. It has such a good meaning and displays Alessia has such a good head on her shoulders.
Favorite lyric: "Tune in to find my peace and solitude, these empty rooms spin, and I embrace the flaws of being human"
Brazilian blogger João Paulo's Instagram (@Johndrops) is a 'must follow' if you're craving some serious humor to break up the endless stream of food photos and selfies in your IG feed.
Here he is recreating Kim Kardashian and her beautiful baby bump at the In Style Awards:
We love how he tried so hard to nail Justin Bieber's sexy stare in this recreation of his MTV EMA red carpet look:
Here's him recreating Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video:
And one of Miley's looks from the red carpet at the amfAR gala:
He's also tried some of Katy Perry's hottest looks:
And kinda nailed it in this recreation of a KimYe paparazzi photo:
Kylie Jenner and Tyga totally shocked us with their breakup last week, but fortunately, it seems to have just been a small hiccup and their relationship is back on track.
The pair attended the American Music Awards on Sunday night and very much looked like a couple as they went to one of their fave places - The Nice Guy in West Hollywood - for dinner after the show.
As they were exiting the Hollywood hotspot, paparazzi were ready and waiting to swarm the duo and one of them asked Kylie if she was going to marry Tyga. In a rare moment where the 18-year-old responded to a pap question, Kylie joked, "yes," as she was getting into the car (see the video here).
Maybe they will get married eventually, but Kylie is still so young and they literally just made up after a breakup, so it's a litttttllllleeee too soon to be talking marriage. Maybe in a week or so, though!
As for now, Kylie and Tyga seem to be working through whatever happened last week. "They fight, like a lot of other couples do," a source told GossipCop, adding, "but they also care about each other," which would explain the lightning-fast reconciliation.
Ladies, there's no longer a need to suppress the urge to dump an entire craft store's worth of glitter in your boyfriend's beard, because it seems like dudes are now doing that of their own accord. And we're more than a little starry-eyed over the whole thing. If our coverage of man braids was any indication, you know how much we love when guys play with their hair. In this case, their facial hair.
According to Hello Giggles, the glitter beard trend started as a symbol of LBGTQA+ pride on Instagram. But it also has some serious NYE-ready vibes. Careful - bae might upstage you during your midnight kiss this year!
One of the major players behind the #GlitterBeard movement is an Instagram account called The Gay Beards, run by 25-year-old besties Brian Delaurenti and Johnathan Dahl in Portland, Oregon, who take gorgeous shots of their beards decked out in all sorts of fun things including two of our faves, flowers and food.
Pink, gold or star-studded, all these glitter beards are fabulous. Do you think Santa will shake some iridescence into his beard this season, too?
~Sparkle on, guys!~
#glitterbeard #beard #beardeddad #instagood #instabeard #glitter #beardedmen #pogonophile #beardsex #beardstagram #beardsofinstagram #November #noshavenovember #noshaveever #novembeard #beardlife #bearded #mrbeardedman #menwithtattoos #tattooeddad #sparkle #sparkles #Nashville #tennessee #cosmicbeard
As Kylie Jenner hit the red carpet at the American Music Awards with her sister Kendall in fierce LBDs, we couldn't help but notice her sleek textured ponytail that not only fit her look seamlessly, but seemed like the perfect addition to any girl's hair styling repertoire as well.
Celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin styled the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star's locks for the show and gave us the lowdown on how to create it, dishing on the exact steps she took and products she used for the textured low ponytail with a "modern twist on the French twist."
Here's how you can do it yourself:
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and scrunch with your fingers as you blow dry completely to create the wild texture. RUSK Volumizing Mousse ($18; Ulta) is recommended.
2. Blow dry with a round brush for a full blowout, and when it's dry, create soft, natural waves using a nano titanium 1.5" curling iron. Jen used the BaBylissPRO Rapido Blowdryer ($199.99; Cosmoprof) and BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1.5" Curling Iron ($49.99; Cosmoprof).
3. Next, run a thin straightening iron over random sections to create a more natural wave pattern. Jen used a BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron ($139.99; Cosmoprof) for this part.
4. Tease hair at the roots using a fine comb, then spray RUSK Deepshine Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo ($19; Ulta) throughout roots to add thickness and extra structure, but no weight.
5. Gather hair into a low pony tail, twisting one side in to create a partial modern French twist leading into the ponytail.
6. Secure with a hair bungee and French hair pins. To secure height at the crown, finish with RUSK Freezing Spray ($19; Ulta) for hold.
And viola! You're ready for your big night out.
While One Direction's recent interview with Jonathan Ross may not have revealed quite as much as we hoped for during their "Never Have I Ever" game, something interesting did come out about 1D's song "Perfect" and the speculation that it's about Taylor Swift.
When asked that question, Harry admitted...well, he admitted he's been trained to answer this question like an effing pro because he's never going to spill the beans no matter how many times he gets asked.
Check it out around 19:20 in the video, where Harry answers, "Okay, I didn't know that was the speculation." Um...really, Harry? He continued, "Well, because I'm a media trained person, I'd say I think everyone writes from personal experience and I think you draw from lots of different things and songs aren't always necessarily about what people may take them to be about."
That old chestnut. We wouldn't expect Harry to say anything other than this every time he gets asked who "Perfect" is written about. It's tried and true, a solid non-answer answer. Sigh.